Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Baby B is a BOY!!

We have a little Boy on the way!! We are both so excited. Kyle already has his athletic future all mapped out, so I hope he enjoys sports! It was so exciting to see the baby today. It is amazing how much he has already grown. He was very active today during the ultrasound. We even got to see him suck his thumb! One of the pictures below is of him bringing his thumb to his mouth. The doctor said everything looked and sounded great. His heart beat is still in the 160s. I actually lost a little weight since the last visit, so I still don't look much different. My stomach is looking a little fuller so hopefully soon I will have a definite baby bump.

After the doctor visit Kyle and I spent many hours looking around at all the local baby stores! I never thought picking bedding and a crib would be so overwhelming. Hopefully, the next time we go shopping we can make a decision!

Hope you all enjoyed your Christmas! Happy New Year!

Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. Just precious! Brett can't wait to meet his new little friend! Gotta love all the boys : )

    ReplyDelete