Thursday, January 27, 2011

I am a little over 22 weeks today! I can not believe I have gone through more weeks than I have left. The second trimester has been flying by. The first trimester seemed to last forever, which could have been due to the fact I was extremely tired.

Carson has been very active here lately! Every time I feel him move it takes my breath away. It is such an amazing gift God has given us! Kyle is super disappointed that he isn't able to feel him yet.

Our dr. appointment for this week had to be rescheduled so we go back for our monthly check up next Tuesday. I am anxious to see how much weight I have gained. (Especailly since my sweet tooth has started over taking my brain!) My belly is getting a lot fuller. I've started wearing some maternity clothes. I can get in to most my regular clothes but the maternity clothes are so much more comfortable, especially the pants. It may be very hard to go back to zippers and buttons after this!

We have not done anymore work on the nursery. We are hoping to paint soon. Our amazing grandparents got us a beautiful comfy chair for the nursery. I'll add pics of it soon!

Other than baby, life is good. Kyle has started his "busy" season so he is working a little later than usual. School is flying by and now that I have more energy I am back to nesting and get things done around the house!

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment