Sunday, February 20, 2011

Another Big Weekend!

Saturday after Kyle got off work we decided to start looking at cars for me. A two door car was going to be a bit of a challenge to get a car seat in and out of, so we knew we needed to get me a four door car. I have had my Honda Civic since my 18th birthday and absolutely love it, but I really felt I needed two more doors. So we went to go browse the car market. We test drove a few cars and looked at a couple of dealers, and towards the end of the day we decided to take a look at Carmax. Long story short we bought a car! Wasn't really the plan, but God had a newer four door Honda Civic waiting for us on the lot!
Today we decided to try and begin registering for Baby Carson. We started at Babies R Us. It truly is an overwhelming experience. Thankfully, we have many friends that can give us advice on items we should register for. We registered for quite a few items in the store, but we intend on making adjustments on line. Which I think will be a little less overwhelming. We also want to register at Target but Babies R Us was all I could take today!

I'm 25 weeks, and still feeling great! Carson continues to stay very active. Kyle and I both enjoy getting to feel him move around. Belly continues to get bigger and rounder, I think my belly button will pop out any day now!

No comments:

Post a Comment