Tuesday, May 10, 2011

On last get Away

This past weekend I was in a dear friends wedding in Fort Worth, TX. After talking to dr. last Tuesday we felt it was ok to go ahead and go out of town one last time before Carson arrives. We had a lot of fun and enjoyed our little get away.

Today was our 37 week check up. Everyone thing continues to look great. Carson's heart beat bounced back up to the 140s, and I am still only dilated a cm. 
 :( I was hoping he'd be ready soon! Tonight is our baby feeding class, its the last class we will take to prepare for our little guy. I'm hoping to get some get info, since I am a little anxious about breast feeding.


1 comment:

  1. Hey sis I just stopped nursing a couple weeks ago but still pump so if you need any help or have any questions please let me know! :) 3 more weeks! Come on baby Carson!!

    ReplyDelete