Monday, August 1, 2011

Happy 2 months Carson!!

Today Carson is 2 months old! He is smiling more and more each day, unfortunately its never for the camera :(
We go to the Dr. Thursday for his 2 month check up. I am anxious to see how much he has grown since the last time we were there, which was when he was two weeks old. At two weeks he was 7lbs 9 oz and 20 3/4 inches long. He is also getting his first round of shots. I'm hoping for a miracle and the shots don't really phase him.
This is my last week of summer so Carson and I plan on having a lot of cuddle time and spending a lot of time getting my class ready for the new year. This is also one of Kyle's busiest times of the year at work. He will be traveling during my first two weeks back to work. I am praying we all transition well into our new routine.

 He was smiling before I got the camera.
 Two month family picture

One month family picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment