Wednesday, July 16, 2014

10 months

Our little Bradley turned 10 months old on Monday! Our little man is able to take three steps without holding on, go from sitting to standing, has 8 teeth, loves table food, playing fetch with CJ,  playing in the water and all the exciting tricks from last month. We've started making plans for our little guys big birthday too, and we are all getting very excited to our little man become a toddler!



Finally got that sweet face!

This past month has been very busy. Kyle went out of town for work, we celebrated my Mom's fifth birthday, celebrated the 4th of July, took a day trip to see Kyle's dad, celebrated my Grandpa's 80th birthday, and tons of fun outing during the week. The boys have done great with every single activity (of course they occasionally act their age ;) They are sure making this summer memorable and a lot more fun.
 Carson making Grandmas wish :/  6/28
4th of July  
A trip to the OKC Zoo

They both have become well adjusted to Mother's Day Out and Carson looks forward to seeing his new friends on Mondays and Wednesdays. Which is a big sigh of relief for me! We have about three more weeks left and then a month break before they start back in the Fall. So August with no childcare should make for an interesting month ;)

I leave tomorrow for Colorado to see my sweet friend Katie and her precious little girls. It will be my first trip with out any of the boys and the longest I've ever been away from Bradley. I am so excited to have a girlfriend weekend but I am anxious for my boys (all three of them) and how they will survive without me!! Please say a prayer for Kyle!

No comments:

Post a Comment