Tuesday, March 22, 2011

30 weeks! The end is near!

We had our three week check up today. Things continue to look great! Carson's heart beat was 155. I have now gained close to 10 lbs., but there are times when I feel I am carrying around a lot more than that. We will go every other week until 36 weeks, and then we will go weekly. The closer to the end we get the more I find myself getting more and more nervous! Hopefully, with all we have going on the next couple of months I won't have too much down time to sit around and starting freaking out. 
 We start our birthing classes at the hospital next Tuesday. I am excited to get to see the delivery floor at the hospital and hopefully to gain some helpful birthing information.
A few friends, my mother, and sister are throwing us a baby shower the first Sunday in April. I am so excited to see everyone and to start filling up Carson's room!

Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. You have only gained 10 lbs! I think I gained 11 in just the first trimester! I guess that's why I had a 9lb baby, haha!

    ReplyDelete