Sunday, April 3, 2011

Baby Shower!

Today was our fabulous baby shower, thrown by some wonderful friends and my family. Kyle had my mom and sister bring me a surprise shower gift from him, a digital video camera! He wanted me to open it first so we could record the shower. I was so touched by the gift I got choked up! So as soon as I learn to work it be expecting some short videos! (Thanks Jennifer for recording the shower today, Kyle enjoyed seeing how it all went.) Here is a just peek of some of the wonderful things everyone did for Kyle, Carson, and me!
 My friend Julie and her mother made this cake for the shower.

 My sister had this adorable diaper cake made!
 My friend Whitney and her future mother in law spent their Saturday afternoon making these yummy cookies. Some said "I love you Mommy","OU", "Carson", and others had ties on them.





 Here are just a few of the precious gifts we received.


Thank you to everyone who showered us with love today. We can not tell you enough how blessed we feel to have such amazing people in our lives that are helping to welcome Carson into this world. We were truly touched by all the wonderful gifts!

I will be 32 weeks on Tuesday! I can not believe we are 8 weeks away from meeting our little bundle of joy. Last Tuesday, Kyle and I started our birthing classes and we actually knew two couples in our class. That made the whole night a lot more enjoyable. Our teacher has a very funny sense of humor so it made us all feel more at ease. The first class was more like a brief overview of the whole birthing experience. We also learned a few relaxation exercises.We are anxious to see how this weeks class goes!

Kyle's work schedule is hopefully slowing down now, so I am very excited to spend some more time together and finish preparing for Carson!

Love you all!



No comments:

Post a Comment