Saturday, April 16, 2011

33 1/2 weeks!

Every Friday is spirit day at school and I haven't broke down and bought any bigger spirit wear so I am still squeezing into my regular Deer Creek wear!

Since Carson is running out of room his movements are a little more uncomfortable and he moves a lot! We are going to the Dr. on Tuesday and I am hoping he may have moved closer to the position he needs to be in for his big debut. Tuesday is also our final birthing class. I am glad we got a chance to take the classes. A lot of the information was of course a little scary but I feel better knowing the terminology and a little more of what to expect. Wednesday night we are taking a baby care class at the hospital. Kyle has had some concerns about how to give a bath and change a diaper so I hope this class can help calm some of his concerns.

Kyle has finally completed his big busy season job, so we actually get to spend some time together this weekend! We are going to the Red & White scrimmage to see how our Sooners will look in 2011, and Kyle got lucky and was given some Thunder playoff tickets for tomorrow night!!

Hope you all have a good weekend too! Love you all!

1 comment: