Saturday, April 30, 2011

April Showers, Bring May Babies!

This week we were blessed with two wonderful baby showers. Wednesday afternoon was a shower thrown by my teammates at work, and Thursday was a shower thrown by my class homeroom mothers. They both were so wonderful and we were given so many precious and needed items for Carson!

 The shower at school was rubber duckie theme.
This is the sign that was outside the clubhouse for my class baby shower. It was a jungle theme.

I will be 36 weeks on Tuesday! I can not believe May has finally arrived!! I'm still feeling good, but of course there are times I feel really uncomfortable and tired. We finally went and got a car seat so whenever he wants to arrive we are as ready as we can be!



3 comments:

  1. Ahhh, look at you little momma! I can't believe you're down to the last month. We can't wait to meet Carson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so adorable!! You are just about full term!! Yay :) Can't wait to meet baby Carson :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant wait for the two of you to get your little families back to OK!!

    ReplyDelete